Title: What is multimodality and why does it matter? Led by John Sutter, Director at Learning Unlimited, and Learning Enhancement Manager (language and literacies) at University for the Creative Arts (UCA) and Bob Read, Training & Development Adviser for ACER.
Date: Wednesday 14 January 2015
The aim of the webinar is to explore:
- what is multi-modality?
- why does multi-modality matter?
- considerations when undertaking PLAR and
- next steps.
- What is multimodality and why does it matter? webinar recording (1:30)
- Webinar slides: Multimodality by John Sutter
- Webinar slides: Using multi-modal approaches to action research reports by Bob Read
- Pre-webinar task
Pingback: Reflections on MODE Multimodality Conference | Practitioner-led Action Research
Pingback: Reflections on Multimodality Webinar | Practitioner-led Action Research