Webinar 3, led by JD Carpentieri, focussed on analysing and presenting research data. As such, this is a very helpful resource for anyone wishing to progress onto level 7 study programmes.
JD’s presentation can be viewed in 3 parts:
1. Interpreting data produced by others
- Numbers – quantitative data
- Words – qualitative data
The programme eGuide also contains a useful chapter on qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Developing an interview schedule
- Qualitative interview tips
3. Analysing and presenting data
- Data reduction – what to do with all that audio?
- Writing a paper: demonstrating critical analysis and original thought
JD also shared an article he wrote called ‘Playing with Numbers‘ (JD Carpentieri, NRDC Reflect Magazine, No.13, 2010)