If you are interested in achieving accreditation for the Action Research QCF module T/503/5380 (Level 5), please view the programme’s Accreditation Video to find out what is involved and explore our accreditation resources. The Accreditation Calendar highlights the key dates and support available to you.
- Accreditation calendar
- Accreditation video 1 (+ slides and task)
- Accreditation video 2 (available on 31.3.15)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Accreditation Evidence Guide for the Level 5 Action Research Unit*
- Accreditation forum*
- Accreditation buddy & peer review process*
- Tops Tips for portfolio development (available on the 30.4.15)
- 1:1/small group tutorials (available from the 1.6.15)
*available once you have enrolled
If you decide you want to pursue the accreditation option, once you have explored the video and resources, please complete the enrolment form and ensure a copy is sent to Jo Byrne with the £200 accreditation fee by the 12 January 2015.
You also have access to a variety of programme resources to support you in developing your portfolio of evidence. These include:
- eCPD module: An Introduction to Action Research
- Webinars 1, 2 & 3
- Multimodal Reporting eGuide
- Peer Working Groups 1 & 2
If you have any questions, see our FAQs or contact us.